Doctors Surgery & Medical Practice Carpet Cleaning
Health & hygiene of your nursery
A tailored healthcare carpet cleaning plan and service to meet your CQC cleanliness and infection control requirements
Primary care medical practices in England fall under the Care Quality Commission's (CQC's) ongoing compliance monitoring system. Part of this compliance monitoring process relates to cleanliness and infection control within your practice.
Spring Clean Carpets will provide you with a reliable, value for money cleaning service that will help you meet the relevant CQC requirements under their 'Safe' Key Line of Enquiry (KLOE).
Well trained and helpful staff, managed absence cover and a fully flexible, confidential service tailored to your practice's unique requirements mean you can concentrate on providing superior patient care knowing that the cleaning of your doctors surgery is in expert hands.
7 Reasons To Maintain Clean Surgery & Medical Practice Carpets
1. Health & Safety at work regulations require you to maintain a clean environment including carpeted areas and rugs
2. CQC Guideline 15 (1)(a) states that carpets should be regularly cleaned
3. Blood, vomit and urine stain removal require specialist treatment for standard cleaning would not be sufficient
4. Improve indoor air quality of your surgery or medical centre
5. Regular professional treatments prolong the life of your carpets and rugs reducing the cost of replacement
6. Regular cleaning approves the appearance of your carpets and makes for a brighter place to work and be for your staff, users and clients
7. Clean carpets as part of an overall clean premises will reassure parents of your high levels of cleanliness
Benefits To Your Surgery or Medical Practice
- Proven Cleaning Methods
- All Staff CRB checked
- Professional service
- Identify key areas requiring further specialist treatment
- Flexible Hours to Suit Your Surgery Hours
- Low Moisture cleaning and fast dry times
- Takeaway RUG SPA
- Replacement Cleaners on Standby
Here at Spring Clean Carpet Care we offer professional carpet cleaning services to compliment your existing cleaning schedules and make for a cleaner safer environment.
- 1. CQC Compliance
We have worked hard to develop a comprehensive cleaning process to ensure that all of our clients are fully compliant with CQC cleaning standards. We make sure you're fully covered in the event of a CQC inspection.
- 2. Flexibility
We understand that you may have your cleaning requirements sorted out, either by employing someone direct or by using a contract cleaning company. We can work with your existing cleaning provider to ensure you are fully CQC compliant on an on-going basis.
- 3. Reliability
We have extensive experience in commercial carpet cleaning, and we can provide excellent references that will attest to our professionalism and quality assurance.
FREE ROOM CARPET CLEAN
With every FREE assessment that we carry out, we will also arrange for one of your room carpets to be cleaned ABSOLUTELY FREE, just for inviting us into your place of work. This clean is generally carried out in the next few weeks at a time convenient to yourself and your surgery
To arrange your FREE carpet cleaning assessment call us now on 01843 260444
Prefer Us To Call You?
To discuss how we can improve the look and health of your surgery or medical practice carpets, please fill in your details below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.